Can I import activities that are registered with Samsung Health and Samsung Gear device?
- Open your MapMy app
- Open the app's Menu and select Apps & Devices
- Scroll down the list and select Samsung Health
- At the bottom, tap on Connect
- If prompted, log in to your Samsung account (iOS only)
- Toggle ON the Samsung Health integration, and allow MapMy to read and write Exercise into Samsung Health
Once connected, the following information is shared between MapMy and Samsung Health:
- Workouts - logged or tracked workouts are shared from MapMy to Samsung Health and vice versa. You can expect the following data from your workout to be shared: exercise type, calories, distance, duration and start/end times.
What if data stopped syncing between my Samsung Health and MapMy accounts?
- In the app, open the menu > select "Connect Apps & Devices" > select "Samsung Health" > Disconnect. Follow the same steps for reconnecting.
- On website, visit the Connect Accounts & Devices page and click the blue link icon within the Samsung Health widget. Click to disconnect it from MapMy. After doing so, reconnect Samsung Health and check if the data transfers to MapMy within 24 hrs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I connect MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, MapMyRide, or MapMyFitness to Samsung Health?
Yes, all MapMy apps now integrate with Samsung Health.
If I'm using my Samsung Gear device to track workouts with MapMyRun, how can I make sure they sync with Samsung Health?
I'm seeing duplicate workouts in Samsung Health. How can I prevent this?
How come my step and sleep data doesn't sync from Samsung Health to MapMy?
When I connect my accounts, do historical workouts get imported?
Upon connection, some past workouts in Samsung Health may import to MapMy. If they already exist within our system, we shouldn't duplicate them.
Last modified: 2022-10-19 14:34:59